OVERVIEWA quick introduction on how to handle a kayak on moving water.
The session would introduce the participant to the various whitewater kayaking gear, types of boats, how to carry a kayak and the basic paddling strokes to move forward, backwards and take a turn. After sufficient practice of these skills we would move on to a paddling session in which we would learn to kayak on moving water.
Day 01: Introduction to the gear and the basic paddling techniques. River run on class I moving water.
Price IncludesUse of professional whitewater kayaking equipment, instructions, support of river guides
Price ExcludesAccommodation, meals, travel
Booking / Cancellation policy- Full payment is required 10 days in advance to confirm a booking.
- 75 % refund if cancellation happens 03 days prior to departure
- 50 % refund if cancellation happens 02 days prior to departure
- No refund for any cancellation/no show in the last 01 days prior to departure
ITINERARYDay 01: Introduction to the gear used in whitewater kayaking, basic paddling strokes to move forward, backward and turn a kayak. After sufficient practice of these, we would do a river run on Class I grade moving water.
TRAVEL ADVISORYWHAT TO BRING
Quick drying clothes/swimming costumes for kayaking, waterproof floater kind of sandals with secure-able back strap, retainer cord for sun glasses/prescription glasses, cameras, sun protection/block cream, moisturizer, towel, toilet kit etc.
- Minimum age for participation is 12 years.
- This is not a luxury trip; days would be tiring and intensive.
- People with past history/ailment of heart, asthma, epilepsy should take medical advice before enrolling.
- Weather disruptions may at times result in discomfort or unplanned adjustments.
- Please look at the inclusions and exclusions in the price section.
Participants would be required to sign an undertaking/disclaimer prior to participating.